Noah Alexander Pantaleon NCSF CPT-SNS, CSMC
- Certified Personal Trainer - NCSF
- Certified Sports Nutrition Specialist – NCSF
- Certified TRX Group Trainer
- Certified Stress Management Consultant
- Certified Schwinn Cycling Instructor
- 2nd Degree Black Belt - Tae Kwon Do
Noah’s passion for fitness and wellness sets him aside from just any other Trainer. He makes sure to get to know his client’s needs and goals in order to build a solid, individualized program. This is essential for achievement and long term success.
Each client will go through a thorough assessment to include:
- Body composition analysis
- Health Status Questionnaire
- Behavior Assessment
- PAR-Q (physical activity readiness questionnaire)
Noah is currently the GFM (Group Fitness Manager) for Equinox Fitness Club in Coral Gables. He teaches the following formats at Equinox: Cycling, Tabata, Metabolic Meltdown, Metcon3, Ropes n Rowers and Precision Running. Noah’s other passion is with helping kids get healthy, thereby preventing obesity and diabetes in children.
For more information on membership opportunities at Equinox, click the link below: